HOSTED Group management
- When creating a group, you must define a group name
- The group description will help you to identify the group at a later date.
- You can determine the group ID yourself depending on the planning of your call flow
- When creating the group, define whether it is a ring call to all or whether all participants are to be called one after the other. This setting must be defined at the beginning and can not be changed afterwards.
Groups --> One by One
You can use the One by One function if, for example, you want to switch several groups in succession. If you created the group as One by One, you will not be able to use the Advanced group.
- If you want to retrieve several groups in succession, you can save up to max. 15 (User, Groups, Time Routing, IVR, Manual Routing, Other Numbers).
- And if all these circuits are not reachable, you can additionally define an overflow (routes).
- You also have the option of specifying whether a missed call should be displayed or not.
- By specifying the time, you inform the system how long it should ring at the respective place.
Advanced Group --> Ring All
If you have defined the group as "Ring All", then there are up to four levels available, meaning that if one level doesn't take the call, the system adds the next level. This simplifies you to map a call flow.
- The extended group (default - step 3) will only be displayed if you have selected "Ring All" when creating the group.
- In the default level, you can add up to 10 in the routing (User, Groups, Time Routing, IVR, Manual Routing and Other Numbers).
- From steps 1-3, no groups and only up to four routings can be stored.
- You can define after how many seconds this circuit should take (5-65 seconds).
- You have the option of defining whether missed calls should be displayed.
Case Study Groups
Example: The sales team wants a direct phone number. For incoming calls, all the telephones of the sales team should ring at the same time. The support team only needs an internal speed dial number. For repairs and complaints, the main number is called. Ms. Jost is the first point of contact. She can solve simple questions herself, otherwise she transfers to the support team. There Mr. Baumann takes over first, then Mr. Rieder and afterwards the sales team. If all are busy or unavailable, the call goes back to the control panel / voicemail.
Additional options Target number
- Billed SIP Line: Defines on which line the call is charged.
- Follow Call Forwarding With "Yes" the call is forwarded. "No" ends the call; even if somewhere a forwarding was defined.
- Display Mode of the CLI: A selection of what should be shown on the display of the group members.