Blacklist for incoming calls
Incoming calls can be rejected
The incoming blacklist can be defined for the entire account, a specific SIP line or a specific phone number. After the choice of the level to be blocked, you can block either a phone number, a prefix or all anonymous incoming calls. After this you can decide wether the caller hears the message "Number not allowed", "Number not available" or the busy tone.
Attention: The amount of laws was limited, you can now have a maximum of 200 entries in the system.
You can customise the incoming blacklist under Functions in your peoplefone account according to your needs.
Click on +Add to add roles.
- Whole account = When you choose whole account, this role will apply to the entire account.
- SIP line = You can also only assign a role to a specific SIP ligne.
- peoplefone number = When you choose this option, you can assign the role to a specific number.
- Exact Number = Here you can choose to block an entire number, or also only one part of it. Example: 079 339 90 xx.
- Prefix = Choose here a prefix. Example: 044,091, 079 etc.
- Anonymous = When you choose anonymous, all anonymous incoming calls we be blocked.
- Number not allowed = The caller hears the message that the number is not allowed.
- Busy = The caller hears the busy tone.
- Number not available = The caller hears the message that the number is not available.