Configuration peoplefone App New
- A peoplefone Account (Registration)
- SIP Information
- An Account with Google Play or App Store
- Migration peoplefone Proxy Servers
peoplefone provides its customers with a new app for free. The app is available for download from Google Play or the App Store. The app must be installed as a new application.
- The keyboard can be used for entering phone numbers or for using IVR functionalities (press 1,2,3 etc.).
- With peoplefone HOSTED the waiting music will be heard while holding the caller.
- A call can be recorded, the data will always be stored locally on the mobile and must be sent via the standard e-mail client.
- If the caller is on hold (pause button), the call can be transferred.
- Wenn der Anrufende im halten (Pause Taste) ist, kann der Anruf transferiert werden.
- With add call of a small telephone conference can be made by three participants
Download and Installation
- Download and install the peoplefone app from Google Play or App Store.
Starting the new App
With the [[Peoplefone Configuration|SIP Information] you can do the installation, the app will automatically configure with peoplefone and connect.
- For manual login, enter your [[Peoplefone Configuration|SIP Information]
Read QR Code code (not yet available) ATTENTION IMPORTANT NOTE:
For security reasons, we recommend never sending QR codes electronically or storing them on a PC, notebook or mobile phone; the SIP data can easily be read out and used abusively.
Read QR Code
To log in to the new application, you can view the QR code in your customer account and read it for installation. The QR code can be found in the customer account under Configuration → SIP Line for Standard Accounts and under HOSTED Configuration → Users → Configuration for HOSTED Accounts.
- Tap the QR code in your peoplefone app and use your smartphone camera to point to the QR code on your screen.