- 1 New phone numbers
- 2 Can I transfer my fixnet number to peoplefone?
- 3 Is my peoplefone number registered in any directories?
New phone numbers
What phone number do I have, when I use peoplefone?
- For outgoing calls, you do not need any phone number. You can display your actual landline number for free.
- For incoming calls between peoplefone members, you can call each other with the "internet number = SIP username".
- For incoming calls you can use your actual landline number or a new peoplefone telephone number or port your number to peoplefone.
How can I call for free with peoplefone members?
It is for free between peoplefone members when you call with your peoplefone line to the peoplefone telephone number or the ported peoplefone number or the internet number = SIP username of the other peoplefone member.
Please note: if you call the swiss mobile phone number of your peoplefone member, you will be charged the rate of CH-mobile.
Can I order new national phone numbers?
Yes, you can choose the prefix and the number from available list on your peoplefone account under «Login» «Payments» «Buy National Numbers». The number becomes active as soon as we receive the payment.
Can I order new international numbers?
Yes, you can order phone numbers form different countries all over the world. Please note that these have different requirement depending on the local law.
Can I transfer my fixnet number to peoplefone?
Yes, you can port your actual telephone number to peoplefone. More information under «Phone numbers» «Number Porting».
Is my peoplefone number registered in any directories?
No, we respect the data privacy rules and do not pass any information.
The ported numbers to the new provider peoplefone are listed on the porting month oficially to Directories. Directories updates the new provider and leaves the publishing wishes of the client as it was before. If you want to change your publish wish, please go to Directories/Local.ch.