Router / Firewall
Router or Firewall parameters for VoIP
If your VoIP-device cannot register or you can hear/be heard the voice only in one way, the VoIP can be blocked through a firewall. Please check your router and/or computer and test by turning off all firewalls. If it works, please open the following ports for the IP addresses of peoplefone.
For security reasons open only Firewall Ports for the specified IP range.
- IP adresses peoplefone from «18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124»
- «UDP/TCP 5060 and TCP 5061» (signalisation) and «UDP 8000-60000» (voice)
- Session Timeout UDP: > 300s
- ReRegister-Time: 180-300s
Peoplefone App in WiFi does not get incoming calls
You may also need to allow the PUSH service for the Peoplefone App
- «UDP/TCP 4998 (PUSH)» from the IP «126.96.36.199»
Erratic incoming calls, regular interruption of outgoing calls
Should you encounter problems after the configuration, like irregular incoming calls, regular interruption within a call etc, please check the parameters on your VoIP device, router or firewall. In general you need to:
- Firewall and/or router: "SIP Alg" deactivate
- Device: "NAT Keep alive" activate
- Gigaset IP: STUN server activate with "stun.peoplefone.com
In order for the provisioning (autoconfiguration) to work properly, the ports «TCP 80 and 443» must be open on the firewall.
For security reasons open the ports only for the given domains resp. IP addresses.
|Cisco SPA||provisioning.peoplefone.com, ciscospa.peoplefone.com|
Example: Firewall - "SIP ALG"
Example: FRITZ!box - "NAT keep alive"
If you notice that you have irregular interruptions of incoming calls, check if the "NAT Keep Alive" on the FRITZ!Box is activated. You find this under "Telephony" - "Internet Telephony" - "Advanced Settings". You need to click on "Keep port forwarding of the internet router enabled for internet telephony"