- A peoplefone Account (Registration)
- SIP Informations
- IP Telefon
- Router / Firewall Options
- Supported Codecs
With the following information, you are able to connect a VoIP telephone to peoplefone and to take the necessary configuration. In principle, you can connect any VoIP-enabled phone to peoplefone, you need a SIP Username, a SIP password and a Proxy / Registrar. The necessary credentials can be found in the SIP Informations. The actual configuration is made via the web interface of the device.
Webinterface Gigaset → Settings → Telephony → Connections
- For the configuration of a Gigasest, peoplefone recommends using the VoIP Assistant, which can be started via the handset
Webinterface Mitel → Global SIP Settings → Basic SIP Authentication Settings und Basic SIP Network Settings
- For Mitel devices you will need your SIP Informations, ATTENTION, the SIP Username must be entered for Phone Number, Caller ID and Authentication Name </ span>
ATTENTION, Panasonic Devices first need the Web Interface enabled.
Telefon Menu → Basic Settings → Other Option → Embedded Web → On
Webinterface Panasonic → VoIP → SIP Settings → Line X'
- For Panasonic devices you will need your SIP Informations, ATTENTION, the SIP Username must be entered for Phone Number and Authentication ID
- Username: admin
- Password: adminpass
Webinterface SNOM → Identity → Login
- * For SNOM devices you will need your SIP Informations, ATTENTION, in the case of Account and Authentication User Name, the SIP Username must be entered
Webinterface Yealink → Account → Register
- For Yealink devices you will need your SIP Informations, ATTENTION, the SIP Username must be entered for the register name and user name